Eligibility:-Applicants must have a PhD or equivalent Doctoral qualification awarded no earlier than 1st February 2008.
-Normally applicants would be expected to have two to three years post-doctoral experience prior to appointment.
-The Faculty particularly encourages applicants seeking to join the institution from another organization in Australia or from overseas.
Description: The Faculty of Education and Arts at the University of Newcastle is one of the leading faculties of its kind in Australia. Its purpose is to create and share knowledge to inspire, enrich and transform humanity. The Faculty conducts research across numerous fields of study and in particular has identified a number of its strongest concentrations of excellence and targeted them for special investment of funding. One of these areas of strength is the history of violence.
Subject: Various Courses
Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing postdoctoral degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Provider: University of Newcastle
For Which Country: Australia
For Whom: International
Duration of award(s): Fellowship is offered for 3 years.
What does it cover?- Academic Level B
- $82,513 to $97,985 (Pay rate effective from 1 March 2013).
- Compulsory contributory superannuation is a condition of employment plus generous employer contribution of 17%.
- A New Staff grant of up to $10,000 will be provided on commencement.
- Conference travel support of $1,500 will be provided annually.
- Assistance with relocation expenses is available.
- A range of flexible salary packaging options is also available.
Selection Criteria: Quality of the research project, Track record (relative to opportunity) of the applicant, Track record (relative to opportunity) of the applicant.
Deadline: Do submit your applications till 30 January 2013.